Join us at our office in Evanston, Illinois on Tuesday, January 16 as we host the Global Chamber’s multi-metro event: Cross-Cultural Communication in Global Business 2.0.
We’re excited to host the Global Chamber® for a presentation and discussion on cross-cultural communication in global business. This discussion is designed for exporters, importers and cross-border investors looking to be more effective in their global business. We’re speaking with localization experts who will share communication tips for doing business globally and the resources out there for companies to be more successful.
Speakers include our own CEO Jill Kushner Bishop, PhD, who will be addressing linguistic considerations for global business. Additional speakers include Valérie Berset-Price, Miguel A. Trejo, Tim Hunt and Natalia Vernigora.
- Cultural Intelligence for Today’s Savvy Exporters
- Linguistic Considerations for Global Business
- Working with Multicultural Teams
- Evaluating Technology and Challenges with Video Translation
- Video Conferencing for Translation and Interpretation
Join us! For more information and to register, click here.