Looking for business transcriptions?
No matter what the language, Multilingual Connections provides accurate, affordable and timely legal transcription and translation. Since 2005, we’ve supported the legal and law enforcement clients, including law firms, attorneys, paralegals, legal assistants, sheriff’s departments and district attorneys. Examples of the types of legal content we transcribe:
- Corporate meetings
- Boardroom transcription
- Conference calls
- Market research
Whether your business is local or global, it’s essential to engage your multilingual audience. Our transcriptionists help ensure your message is understood by your multilingual employees or international customers. And they understand that business transcription is not just about words—cultural nuance matters.
Business transcription options
We know that different projects have different requirements, so which best describes your project?
- I have a foreign language focus group and need a transcript in the same language
- You need what we refer to as monolingual transcription!
- I have a foreign language focus group and I need the transcript in English
- You need what we refer to as interpretive transcription!
- I have a foreign language focus group and need a transcript in that same language—but I also need a translation in English
- You need what we refer to as double column!
- I’m not sure what I need
- Call or email us, and we’re happy to help you figure out what will best suit your needs!
Just let us know which option is best, upload your files and share a few additional details: audio duration and quality, number of speakers, formatting requirements, turnaround and anything else you think will be helpful. From there, we’ll provide you a quote with our competitive pricing and turnaround. You can pay online, and we’ll deliver your legal transcripts ready for analysis.
Additional business services
In addition to business transcription, we also provide a wide range of language services, including document and website translation, onsite and phone interpreters, voiceover talent and subtitling.
Ready to get started? Just fill out the contact form on this page. Have a few questions or just want to talk to one of our friendly project managers? Give us a ring or shoot us an email—our contact information is here.