Looking for onsite interpreters?
Multilingual Connections offers consecutive and simultaneous interpretation in over 75 languages for your onsite needs.
With consecutive interpretation, the speaker uses short sentences or paragraphs and then pauses so that the interpreter can interpret what has just been said into the target language. With simultaneous interpretation, the interpreter provides real-time interpretation of what the speaker says into the target language, without a pause between segments. This mode is highly demanding and requires that interpreters work in pairs and alternate. For simultaneous interpretation, we provide booth set-up and equipment rental.
Our interpretation expertise includes:
- Corporate settings such as boardroom meetings, focus groups, factory and manufacturing-related tours, plant and machinery audits.
- Legal settings, such as trials, depositions, arbitration, asylum and immigration hearings
- Conferences and trade shows
- Educational settings, such as academic meetings and lectures
- Government agencies foreign dignitary visits
- Market research, including ethnographic interviews and focus groups
- Healthcare settings, including hospitals, clinics, patients’ homes and other healthcare facilities
- Insurance needs, such as Independent Medical Evaluation (IME), workers’ compensation hearings, employee benefits presentation and claim investigations
In addition to interpretation, we also provide translation, transcription, voiceover and subtitling.
Let Multilingual Connections support your onsite interpretation needs in every language. Reach out to us with questions or to get started!