At Multilingual Connections, we use Google G-Suite of apps for our secure file storage. To access these files, you need to have either a Gmail account or a G-Suite account so you can security authenticate your access. If you don't have one of these account types, you're still not out of luck, you can set up a Google Login. This will allow you to access Google services without having a Gmail or G-Suite account.
Setting up a Google Account without Gmail (or G-Suite)
This step-by-step walkthrough will show you how to set up a google account using your non-Gmail or non-G-Suite email account. Please not that we are not Google support and really can't offer technical support for Google services beyond this walk-through.
1. Open Google.com and click the blue Sign in button at top right of your screen. If you are already signed in, log out first and then click the Sign in button.
2. Next click the Create account link below the sign in box for a new Google Account sign up form.
3. Now, whe you create your account, you can fill in your First and Last Name in the appropriate fields, but under the “Choose your username” box is a link that says “Use my current email address instead” which, when clicked, will allow you to use your alternate email address. Click that link.
4. Then you can enter your current (non-Gmail) email address in the box.
5. Finally, verify your email address and continue filling out the rest of the information.
And that’s it! You'll now be able to use your email account to access google services, include Multilingual Connections' file sharing.